Installing from SCSI cdrom

From: Miguel Mendez <flynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:36:56 +0100

Hi,

I've tried today's snapshot (the ones made by Simon) and the ISO found in dragonfly's ftp site, but both complain after loading the kernel. The kernel attempts to mount acd0, but this computer is SCSI only, and I'm booting from the second cdrom (my cd-rw drive). Trying to enter the parameter didn't do it either (cd9660:/dev/cd1a and other combinations).
Either I'm missing something here or is it really possible to boot from a scsi cd drive?

Cheers,
--
	Miguel Mendez <flynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	http://www.energyhq.es.eu.org