Re: Speaking at BAFUG meeting tonight

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:35:43 -0500

Dave Leimbach wrote:

Yep... just saw it. I don't have OO.o unfortunately so I can't readily look at them :). Anyone have the ability to convert to PDF?

Perhpas html is better ?
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/Docs/BAFUG1_SLIDES/

Also I presume if I ever get around to learning the ins and outs of libcaps and gettting some basic tutorial together this would be the place to put it?

Do you have something for us to look over ?

-DR