Re: Internationalization...

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:38:39 +0100

-On [20040115 02:12], Ryan Dooley (dooleyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Is it worth taking a good look or would this be low on the priority list?

It _is_ interesting.  I looked at that in the past and discussed it with
various people.  Not sure what stopped the i18n effort.  Some of you
might remember that I was one of the few working with people on the
freebsd-i18n lists.  I still have a very well defined interest in all
this (call me a language freak).

What were you working on Ryan?  Or was this just a: please do this call?
;)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Don't try to find the Answer where there ain't no Question here...