Re: ISO Snapshots

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:24:29 -0500

Erik Paulsen Skaalerud wrote:

I see that corecode has updated his snapshot-builder to only make live cd's.
Is it possible to have both live iso's and regular install iso's aviable?

I kind of planned to install DragonFly on my workstation on a second hdd,
but I wish to skip the FreeBSD 4.8->DragonFly jump, and I really want to
install via the regular way.

Erik.

What you want to do then is download the live ISO, login then
type `more /README` that will tell you how to install via the
live CD.

-DR