HEADS UP: CVS import

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:54:02 +0100

The CVS import went well.

But for some reason with the new client I cannot seem to connect to the
main repository on crater.  I will continue to check to see if I might
have forgotten something simple in my own set-up.

Just a caution that it might be wise to skip cvs for a little while if
you need to connect to crater.

Sorry for the trouble this might cause, but this wasn't expected nor
evident from my testnig (granted, with other repositories).

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Don't try to find the Answer where there ain't no Question here...