HEADS UP ON GCC3

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:12:47 -0800 (PST)

    I am committing the new gcc3 infrastructure.

    As with the binutils-2.14, I am committing a 'pristine' gcc dist into
    contrib.  All modifications will be made locally by Makefile's in the
    DFly build (e.g. in /usr/src/gnu).  Once we get everything in and working
    this should make it fairly easy for us to keep gcc up-to-date.

    The base dist in contrib is called gcc-3.3.  The old 'gcc3' will be
    physically removed from the repository.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>