Re: Diary entry RFS (request for submissions)

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:13:47 -0800

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:>
:> -Matt
:>
:Matt,
: You may want to leave the index.cgi in the /Main folder, or use the :same redirect that is used in /index.cgi. As most people's bookmarks :will be set to /Main/.
:
:Dylan

   Good idea.  Can someone give me the apache config line to set the
   error redirect?  I'll just point it at the site home.

					-Matt

The line is 'ErrorDocument 404 http://www.dragonflybsd.org'

Or I created a sample 404 page that uses the tablecg
http://dragonfly.ocnetworking.com/xxxx

Dylan