Re: Need help with non-working adduser...

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:07:46 -0800

jcm wrote:

Well, I took the plunge and installed today's snapshot.

Adduser doesn't go past asking my user name. It is stuck in a loop where it keeps asking over and over again.

This might be a stupid question, but there's only one way to find out.

jonathon

Are you having problems with this line :
Usernames must match regular expression:
If so, its asking what regular expression to use when you enter the user id, just hit enter to accept the default. It will ask later for the new user id....

Dylan