Re: Benchmarking

From: Gary Thorpe <gathorpe79@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:00:14 -0500

Ivan Voras wrote:

Hiten Pandya wrote:

What format is this file in? I just view the binary source when I browse it in Netscape 6.2.

It is an OpenOffice file. I would prefer if Ivan could put up some souped up PDFs once the whole benchmarking stuff is done. ;-)

Yes I will. The file I posted is just my almost-scrap-file where I store various bits of data as the work progresses. When all is done, I intend to clean it up and write a proper article.

Is there any reason tables/raw data cannot be in plain ASCII text? Its almost as annoying as being emailed a word document: I would just prefer to have data in more accesible formats when appropriate/possible.