web browser and java

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:22:57 -0500

Does anyone have a linux-binary of mozilla(-firefox) working with one
of the linux java plugin ports under dragonfly?  I've tried three Sun
JDK's and one IBM JDK, the plugin fails in each case, usually with
undefined symbol: __vt_17nsGetServiceByCID, but in the case of the Sun
1.5.0-beta, because of an unimplemented linux syscall apparently
(#224, linux_gettid).

Alternatively, has anyone got the linuxpluginwrapper port working
under DragonFly with native mozilla?  I followed the instructions for
modifying rtld-elf and setting up libmap.conf and it compiled and
installed but didn't work.

Rahul