OpenBSD, SMP and LWKT

From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:59:18 +0200

As you might know, I've been meaning to get OpenBSD into the SMP realm, and to have better
SMP support. I've had my eye on your little project for a while, and I must say that your LWKT
ideas, and XIO seem very interesting. Henceforth, I will try to put your LWKT and XIO technology
into OpenBSD, because it seems the right thing to do.

So, if any of you would like to get funded for getting this into OpenBSD, just drop me a line,
and I'll see what I can arrange. I hope this collaboration will be fruitful.

Greetings,
Theo.