Re: VFS Help

From: Michel Talon <talon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:30:00 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Ha, finding documentation on VFS is about as easy as finding a fresh
>     ice cream bar in a hay stack on a hot day!
>

> -Matt

By the way i suppose everyone is aware of the fundraising campaign by
phk to be able to precisely work on vfs for FreeBSD-5 (please, i don't know
if mentioning this name here is kosher, don't flame me ...). By reading his
memo
http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/plan.html
i cannot refrain remarking some similarities between the work he wants to
engage into, and your own agenda on vfs. Isn't it appearing as some sort of
duplication of work in a domain where very unfortunately resources are
scarce?

--
Michel Talon