Hold up a bit updating your source trees...

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

    Andrew Noticed that his X server started dying when he tried to run
    mozilla, and while my X server doesn't die when I run gimp on some
    photos all hell breaks loose on the display.

    I blew something up, probably related to my MMX copying code.  I should
    be able to track it down and have it fixed today, but if you haven't
    updated your kernells I recommend waiting a bit.