Re: cvs commit: src/share/man/man9 hash.9 Makefile

To: Andre Nathan <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:29:59 +0100

Andre Nathan wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Hiten Pandya wrote:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/src/share/man/man9/Makefile.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&f=h

I've just noticed that cvsweb has links for FreeBSD's man pages. Are
there plans to add HTML man pages on DragonFly's site?

Yeah, I will do it one of these days. Funny you asked, because I was thinking the same thing when I committed the manual page. :-)

		-Hiten
		hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx