Re: cvs commit: src/sbin/newfs newfs.8 newfs.c src/sys/bus/cam cam_xpt.c src/sys/bus/cam/scsi scsi_cd.c scsi_ch.c scsi_da.c scsi_pass.c scsi_pt.c scsi_sa.c scsi_ses.c scsi_target.c src/sys/bus/firewire firewire.h fwdev.c src/sys/bus

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

:Will we normal people see these changes at the surface?
    Hopefully not yet, other then being able to make more then 255 MFS
    mounts and being able to dump mfs volumes.........

    But the changes are complex enough that I probably made a mistake or
    two.  I still have the actual reference count based deallocation code
    turned off (waiting to see if anyone gets any warnings about incorrect
    ref counts on the console), but I expect there are still some issues.