bind9 import coming up soon

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

    I promised Paul Vixie I would bring bind-9 into the tree as our base
    system bind for the first DragonFly release.

    I'm almost ready to commit it.  People using named should beware that
    very soon now DragonFly will be running the latest bind-9 instead
    of bind-8.

    I'll post another update when I'm ready to commit the base system
    changes, which will probably be on thursday.  I'll probably commit the
    contrib/bind-9.2.3 tree tonight (since that has no effect on the build
    until I do the base system commit).

    There will probably be two or three days of instability (for people
    running 'named' that is, not for the system in general) while we
    clean up the tailings, adjust the upgrade code, and hook in RCNG.