newcard & hang on shutdown

From: Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:09:16 +0200

Since joerg commited newcard (and I started using it), I have had problems
with hangs. Today I finally got around to looking into and I tracked the
problem doen somewhat.

Here is the backtrace (without arguments):
pccard_intr()
cbb_intr()
intr_mux()
ithread_handler()
lwkt_exit()

And it is stuck in a loop there, either in intr_mux() or even futher down.
So if anyone have some hints and / or tips on how I should attack this
regarding futher debugging it would be great. I am really stuck right now.

--
Eirik Nygaard
eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx    Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.