Re: first release date

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:25:39 +0200

On 29.05.2004, at 06:58, esmith wrote:
Beyond the stated feature goals on the DragonFly web page, if anyone wants to suggest desirable features, please do so.

See my collection of thoughts on the list some months ago + replies. I may remind you that there is already an effort for a packaging system; it is progressing slow but still...

cheers
  simon

--
/"\