Re: [ANNOUNCE] DragonFly BSD Installer BETA

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

:My system (Asus A7V333 with Promise 20276 chip controlling 2 IBM 120GXP
:hard drives in RAID-0 array, AMD XP1800+) just cycles through reboots when
:the installer CD is in the boot drive.  All other LiveCDs I've tried work,
:including DragonFly snapshots as recent as June 18th.
:
:Jud
:

    If we can narrow the range of source changes we have to go through down
    to a day it should be easy to find the bug.  Could you try the latest
    snapshot to see if it fails and if so go backwards until you locate
    the snapshot where it went from good to not working?

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>