Re: DragonFly RC1 ISO now available.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

:Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
:> -On [20040628 09:42], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>>   I'm too tired to announce it officially.  I'll put together a better
:>>   blurb monday evening (and also announce it on the FreeBSD lists
:>>   monday evening).  But for now ... this is the time for locals to
:>>   download!  The 1.0-RC1 ISO is now available!
:> Will we feature the new installer?
:It's not there currently.
:For what it's worth, I think it's a definitely must-have for the official
:1.0-release! It might not be complete, but it's sure A LOT better than the
:manual way for most people. (And, if you don't like it/it doesn't work for
:you, you can still do it manually by exiting the installer to the shell).

    I think it's possible but we're trying for an official release in ~7 days,
    so the timing would be pretty tight.  Personally speaking I don't think
    it's necessasry to rush and stress to get something into the first