Re: Bochs on DF

From: Eric Masson <e-masson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:08:18 +0200

 Jeroen> Already sent to the developers list, although I haven't
 Jeroen> received a copy back yet.

Great news, I had to download an evaluation copy of vmware to test the
rc1+installer (works fine here and has a better ui than sysinstall)
instead of using bochs.

Hope to hear about a new release of Bochs RSN (no more hardware
available here :/)

Thanks

Eric Masson

--
 GA> Pas grave va, je me calmerai, je pondrai peut être un autre AÀD, et
 GA> on le découpera à la tronçonneuse ce fcolc.
 D'accord, mais alors on s'arrange pour qu'il n'y ait aucun survivant.
 -+-AGV in: <http://www.le-gnu.net> - Les neuneux fligueurs -+-