Re: Bugzilla before release?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     If you can supply whatever patches you currently have for acd, too,
:>     in whatever shape they are in, it would be appreciated.  I will study
:>     them.

    This URL does not work for me, but I believe I've google'd the
    reference to Brian Feldman's work.

    I am looking at the patch now but I don't know how applicable it is
    to the problems with the T40.

    I need the dmesg output from your boot sequence on the T40 showing
    the problem.  Everything related ATA, AD, or ACD.  It could be a
    driver update issue.  I looked in the archives but couldn't find a
    prior posting of the output.