Re: 1.0-RC2 doesn't boot on T42p

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

:RC2 doesn't boot on my T42p. It crashes (Page fault, Trap 12) after loading
:kernel, leaving critical section  and enabling interrupts :(.
:This also happens with acpi disabled.
:Any hints how to debug this crash? I have no serial in my laptop :(
:Best Regards,

    It sounds like you got a DDB> prompt, so what you need to do is
    write down the register information starting at the 'Page fault' line,

fault virtual address   = ...
fault code              = ...
instruction pointer     =
stack pointer           =