Re: Contributions page

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

:DragonFly isn't a non-profit, but would it be worthwhile to create a
:"contributions" page on the DragonFly site?
:
:http://www.freebsd.org/donations/wantlist.html
:
:I've been watching the FreeBSD doc cvs lists, and a goodly amount of
:material gets asked for and donated.

    Not yet.  I promise I will move on creating the 501C3 non-profit
    umbrella for DragonFly.  A friend of mine has recommended a good
    laywer and I am costing it out.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>