DragonFly mirror

From: Johan Eckerström <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:01:51 +0200

Hello.
I have just synced my mirror, and it has the dfly-1.0REL.iso.gz now. You could add this server to the list on download.cgi, I have Daily snapshots and official ISOs on it, updated every night. The server has a 100Mbit connection to the Internet and is located in Stockholm Sweden.

ftp://ftp.starkast.net/pub/DragonFly/
http://ftp.starkast.net/pub/DragonFly/

MD5: ftp://ftp.starkast.net/pub/DragonFly/iso-images/MD5

/ Johan Eckerström