Re: Consesus on "Package System Discussions"

To: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Rich <rmquick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:24:56 -0400

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Obviously it is going to need its own
    mailing list.

I think there should also be a dragonfly.misc newsgroup/mailing list for general discussion that doesn't belong anywhere else. What do others think?

Regards,
Sascha

I agree with you 100% Sascha. Then there would be a place for people with no BSD background what so ever, to ask the usual dumb newbie questions without pluging up specific boards. Meanwhile, I will continue to lurk and learn if I can. *smirk*

--

Sincerely,

Richard Quick

God bless you and may the Lord season your dreams.

Owner/Pres./CEO
R. C. Quick & Associates
Duluth, MN

Linux Reg.#258348