Re: pf/AltQ

From: Mezz <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:04:02 -0500

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:16:12 +0200, Manuel Weichselbaumer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me about the status of pf/altq-integration in dragonfly?
> Has is already been started? Completed?
> DF would become much more interesting to me, if pf/altq is integrated.

This has been discussed few times in here. DragonFly do have the mailing
list archives, but without search engine is what hurt most. Anyway, I can
point you to the two correct places (one recently and other few months ago).

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/kernel/2004-05/msg00054.html (few
months ago)
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/kernel/2004-07/msg00158.html
(recently, few days ago)