Re: ideas

From: Enemy God <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:06:04 +0200

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
-On [20040723 20:02], Adonijah (adonijah@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I wish I could agree, but when one does CD burning, DMA is extremely helpful in keeping the system reponsive and can dramatically increase performance. I think you'll hear the same thing echoed by many who do CD burning.

Seconded.  But I have some ideas that I want to deploy in the coming weeks
with blacklists for devices that don't work as expected.

I hope that you write a little note somewhere that says what devices are blacklisted and which are not.

It might be a start of a "supported hardware" page on the DragonFly website. I think that page is needed now.

--
     Jasse -- Old Os/2 junkies never die, we just keep on rocking