NDIS has been ported to DragonFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

    Bill Paul's excellent NDIS (windowz device driver emulator for
    wireless/ethernet interfaces), otherwise known as 'Project Evil',
    has been ported to DragonFly.  The work is considered experimental
    but *something* works because my Centrino laptop (Sony TR3A)'s wireless
    now works.

    It takes a bit of effort to get a windows device driver compiled in,
    it definitely is not automatic in any way shape or form, but it's
    better then nothing!

    I could not have ported NDIS without Joerg's precursor work on
    the 802_11 infrastructure.  Kudos all around!