Re: Problems installing gnome/kde

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:37:52 -0700 (PDT)

:The relevant fix is here:
:
:<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/add/extract.
:c#rev1.25.2.11>
:
:You might want to try sysutils/pkg_install, they could be able to add
:the packages. You should import pkg_install from 5.x anyway, since a)
:I'll MFC them soon, b) they are supposed to compile with GCC 3.4 and c)
:pkg_version is much faster than the perl equivalent.
:
:-Oliver

    It looks fairly easy to port.  We have some changes in there (e.g.
    the packages site is different), but nothing major.  I'll port it
    now.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>