user mailinglist / newsgroup

From: jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:56:36 +0200

Isn't it time for a user-oriented ML/newsgroup now that 1.0 is out?  BSD
newbies like myself wouldn't mind a place where we can ask stuff that would
normally trigger the RTFM response.

Before you tell me to use the regular *BSD resources, consider that people may
start coming to Dfly without much, or any, experience of the BSDs. Not -via-
FreeBSD but directly from Linux, Windows, or in my case, the BeOS. Essentially
-new- users that are somewhere in between UNIX gods and the proverbial
grandmother.

I wouldn't mind a develop-for-UNIX dev talk style mailinglist either, but I
guess there are resources elsewhere.

/Jonas Sundström.            www.kirilla.com