Re: cvsup, installer and booting

From: Justin Sherrill <justin.sherrill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:35:01 -0400

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:51:47 -0400, George Georgalis <george@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >http://www.forknibbler.com/handbook/updating-using.html
>
> Thanks Sascha,
>
> contrary to the doc, that file doesn't exist, but I am using
> DragonFly-supfile
> FreeBSD-doc-supfile
> FreeBSD-ports-supfile
> FreeBSD-standard-supfile
> from /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ -- though it is not clear to me whether
> I need FreeBSD-standard-supfile since I use DragonFly-supfile?

'DragonFly-src-supfile' was only committed some 6 days ago, so if you
haven't updated lately, it won't be there.  It's just like
'DragonFly-supfile', except that the commented-out lines aren't
commented out.  It'll get the most recent version of the source files,
like "traditional" cvsup config files from FreeBSD.