Re: Wireless AP troubles

To: weaseal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:15:13 +0200

Walter Venable wrote:
Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

Is there any information from my machine that I could provide to help track down a solution?

-Walter Venable

Could you please try netgraph briding?

- Erik

Break out the champaign! I followed the directions in /usr/share/examples/netgraph/ether.bridge, sent it up, and it works perfectly! This is fantastic, thanks a lot guys!

-Walter Venable

Great to see that your setup is now working.

Whats not so great is the other broken briding code in our source..

- Erik