multi-ip jail

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:50:17 +0200

I know all this and much more will come in future, but I was still wondering whether anyone already ported multi-ip jail capability to Dfly? It would help me stop fighting with freebsd where I had to manually fix it in order to even apply it and now I am having problems with requiring setting outgoing source TCP address in order to have working outgoing communication. How much would FreeBSD 4.x patch work for Dfly? Would it be hard to port? Is jail and networking part that different already?

Tomaž