Re: Heads Up: CAM ABI changes

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:16:21 +0200

-On [20040918 16:42], Joerg Sonnenberger (joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>because of the recent changes to the callout interface, the size of
>struct ccb changed. This mean you have to do a full buildworld and
>most likely recompile any ports which directly uses cam or libcam.

Should we need an official policy with regard to ABI changes?  I mean, we
need some placeholder for our new packages/ports system anyway to denote
which version/point in time changed what.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Paradoxes, side by side...