Re: Importing DHCPD into base tree

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

:With all of the remote book work going on at the moment, would it be
:wise to import isc-DHCPD 3 into the base tree?
:
:Scott

     isc-dhcp3 is a pretty ugly piece of code.  The last time I looked
     at it, which was about two years ago, I shivered at all the potential
     stack overflows and security holes.

     I think for now we should just leave it as a package.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>