Diagnostic messages

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:06:37 -0700

This appeared on the console yesterday, which I just noticed now:

cache_resolve: relinked man1
nlookup: relookup man1
cache_resolve: relinked man1
nlookup: relookup man1

I don't know what caused them, but I can speculate that they
appeared when I read the manpage for mkdir(1).  I did that
just after creating/moving/deleting/recreating/redeleting
several files and (sub)directories in an effort to bugger
the vfs layer ;o)

I've tried to recreate them this morning, but so far no go.

Are these messages important enough for me to keep trying
to reproduce them?