Re: CARP in Dragonfly?

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:50:58 +0800

Max Laier wrote:
On Wednesday 03 November 2004 23:12, Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

FYI: There is an old - outdated - patchset from myself at:
 http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/DF_carp.diff

I am not able to post message to freebsd-pf@xxxxxxxxxxx any more. Because I m using home broadband with dynamic IP address. Email sent to freebsd-pf@xxxxxxxxxxx get rejected with error "cannot find your hostname".

Sam.