Re: ATA timeout

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:18:35 +0000

Update:

I have had success building world and kernel.  I am, however, getting the
timeout while cvsupping and installing packages.

I'm going to keep this box free for experimentation.  I can't install
anything huge, like gnome2-lite, but smaller things might work.  Most
importantly, I should be able to build and try patches.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.