Re: learning dragonfly or C...

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:49:57 -0800 (PST)

:It is unfortunate that Matt took my question for plagiarism of his code,
:I can imagine how that unfolded and I'm glad he responded so I could
:clarify. Hopefully any misunderstanding is already put aside. I did spend
:a lot of time focusing that question, and I find all the responses, really
:valuable. They frame (and develop!) nicely the direction I had a vague
:notion I was headed in, controlling variable namespace in C. But first, I
:need some time to really soak up the answers to my last question! :-)
:
:// George

    Well, I'm a little confused by that comment because I would find it
    hard to characterize anyone's work as plagiarism on my own since I
    give my code away free to all comers :-).  But, for the record, I was
    only considering things in terms of questions rather than any other way.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>