Re: [Chat] Neal Stephenson, Keplers Books, Friday Night

To: "David P. Reese, Jr." <daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:39:05 +0100

David P. Reese, Jr. wrote:
It's times like this that I wish we had a chat- list.

Neal Stephenson will be talking at Keplers Books in Menlo Park on Friday
around 7:30pm.  I wouldn't mind running into a couple of bay area DragonFly
developers there.

Heh, we could even have a short DFCon at Cafe Borrone afterwards.

Well, since we dont have that many users yet, the users@ list should be just fine for this kind of chat. There are no handwritten rules for the lists, but obviously kernel@ should be kept to technical chatter about advanced dragonfly coding/usage..

- Erik