Re: Have a repeatable panic. Where are the docs on grabbing a backtrace?

To: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:57:18 -0500

Hi Jonathon!

I could not locate the needed docs inside the DragonFLY Handbook
but the FreeBSD handbook appears to have a section that should
apply here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html#KERNELDEBUG-OBTAIN

Regards,

Scott

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
Shutting down my laptop with my Linksys ed1 pccard always panics.

Where are the docs on how to get a core dump and/or backtrace?

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.