Re: Intel motherboards

From: Chuck Tuffli <chuck_tuffli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:45:38 -0800

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
. ..
I'm not 100% sure about the SATA part. Chuck, can you test wether all
four ports work as expected?

Joerg

I hooked up 2 additional drives to ports 2 and 3, made a file system on each, mounted them, and ran a copy of fsx on each of the 3 drives for 8 hours. I then moved the additional drives to ports 3 and 4 and repeated the test. Everything seems to have run ok on all 4 ports.

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies