Re: rtld to support __thread tls

From: David Rhodus <sdrhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:11:13 +0000

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:05:40 +0800, David Xu <davidxu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there anyone working on support __thread tls in rtld and libc ?
> I have the weekend, I may work on it, just to be sure that my time
> will not be wasted by others. :)
>
> David Xu

David,  I looked over the work that was done in FreeBSD for the rtld
but I don't have time to work on it right now and I think you already
have an understanding of what you'd like to see done whereas I
currently do not.

Though I can do some patchset testing over the weekend if you need,
just email me if you want later.

-DR