Re: panic: bad TCP data offset 24 (tlen 22)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:31:37 -0800 (PST)

:My box crashed today with the following panic:
:
:panic: bad TCP data offset 24 (tlen 22)
:
:I was experiencing some packet loss just prior to the crash.  I was
:...

    Joe, Jeff and I have tracked this down and corrected it in HEAD.
    You can stick with stable and wait for us to slip the stable tag, after
    which it will be fixed in stable, or you can upgrade to head now to get
    the fix.

    We appreciate the bug report and the kernel core.  The core was a great
    help.