Re: HEAD broken at the moment?

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:12:44 +0900

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 11:32:38AM -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> David Rhodus wrote:
> >Why aren't you using cvs -R -d /cvs co -P src
> >The other way adds a bunch of junk to the cvs history file.
>
> I thought that was a global cvs setting on leaf.
> I'll give it a shot..

But `make -sj5 buildworld' on a source tree without -P worked for me.
I think the real issue is here:
> make buildworld MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=/ > & ~/build_log

You're trying to put generated files inside your source tree. It may work
for a build in a sub directory, but probably not for buildworld.
And I wonder if specifying MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX or DESTDIR with anything
other than via environment variable works well with bulidworld, because
variable assignment on command line has higher precedence than via
environment variable, and it gets passed down recursively via MAKEFLAGS.