Re: Release page review / comments, plus HEADS UP to our mirrors.

From: Claus Assmann <dragonfly-kernel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:39:12 -0700

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005, Claus Assmann wrote:

Let's see whether I can send it via the list because sending it
directly doesn't work:

<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote-MTA: 216.240.41.2
Reason:
550 5.0.0 You cannot send email directly from a DSL or CABLEMODEM or other mass-media host, you must instead relay it through your ISP's mail host.  Sorry, there is too much spam coming from customers of your ISP and your ISP is not doing a good job of stopping it.  If you are a legitimate mail domain you must have a correctly configured reverse DNS.

BTW: what do you mean by "correctly configured reverse DNS"? Forward
and reverse lookup match... do you mean the PTR record should resolve
to one of my domains?