Re: The time has come for a kernel interfacing library layer

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 08:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

:>     The problem is where does the function address of cerror come
:>     from ?  This library is implementing a system call, the function returns
:>     to the caller, not to cerror.  I definitely do not want to hack up
:>     the stack frame.
:
:I wanted to put an intermediate stack frame there. We need it anyway for
:the internal compatibility handling in libc, even it adds another stack
:frame for the "normal" case.
:
:Joerg

    It's already too complex.  I don't want to put another call layer in
    there.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>