Mirror

From: Liao Jian Mei Frank <frankvolkel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:00:17 +0800

  I am a representative of Frazid.com, a Singapore based web design
company, and our company would like to show our appreciation to your
team for designing such a great software by allowing your team to use
our servers for mirroring of your downloads.

 Do get back to me if you're interested in our offer (=

Frank
http://www.frazid.com/