Re: New scheduler algorithm committed

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

:
:No difference, so I'm glad to hear you found some problems to fix.
:
:I've never fiddled with 'nice' before, so I want to make sure I'm using
:it properly.  What I did was this:
:# nice -n +5 sh
:# make buildworld
:
:Is that what you intended?  And would the result be different than doing
:'nice -n +5 make buildworld' ?
:

    I usually make things simple and just do:

    [open new shell window]
    renice +5 $$
    make buildworld

    In anycse, I'm almost ready with another set of changes... more cleanups
    and fixes.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>